There are only 2 short days left to register for the Orange County Sustainability Collaborative’s next Leadership Dialogue Event, which will offer in-depth examinations of:
- Essential concepts in waste management and materials recovery:
- Lifecycle 101
- Design and management of waste-management and materials-recovery programs
- Waste management programs and infrastructure in Orange County
- Innovative materials-recovery programs for food, e-waste and industrial equipment, and
- Ways to overcome the unique challenges of creating and running programs in complex organizations.
Following the presentations, attendees will have the opportunity to apply what they’ve just learned during facilitated round-table discussions. By the time you leave, you’ll be ready to start improving waste-management and materials-recovery efforts back at work or school.
THE PRESENTERS – The program’s expert presenters include:
. Ms. Marialyce Pedersen – Zero waste expert, author of “Backyard Composting” and “Keep It Off the Curb”, journalist, and adjunct faculty for the Golden West College’s Recycling and Resource Management program
. Ms. Antonia C. Graham – Irvine Valley College Adjunct Faculty Member and Public Works Analyst for the City of Placentia
. Ms. Stephanie Barger – Founder and Executive Director of the Earth Resource Foundation, Zero-Waste Expert, and Environmental Responsibility Educator, and
. Mr. Robert Parsley – Account Manager at ECS Refining Southern California, an e-StewardsT and R2T Certified E-Waste and Industrial Equipment Reverse Logistics Company.
REGISTRATION AND VENUE DETAILS – Tickets are still available and very reasonably priced. So, register today while there is time. Details are at: