Last weekend’s Women’s March – here in Santa Ana and Laguna Beach and around the world – was a vivid display of the fervency of millions propelled into action by the horrific verbiage and proposed actions of the new administration. While organizers…
Diane Bucka is a social responsibility advocate and communications professional with over 15 years of writing, editing and marketing experience. Visit her writing site at DianeBucka.com to see her portfolio and testimonials. Hire her to write engaging copy for your business.
- Up your HR Game: Promoting CSR Programs is an Effective Recruitment Tool
- The Women’s March – Sleeping Giant Awoken!
- On the PR Taint of Bad Behavior Through Association
- Enhancing Independence for Older Adults through Innovative Ride-Sharing Service
- Deploy your Forces: Gearing Up for 9/11 National Day of Service