The consequences of negative public relations, criminal or ethics violations or corporate malfeasance often extend far beyond the bad actors themselves. The “crisis du jour” in the financial industry centered on Wells Fargo’s misdeeds has clearly harmed lower level employees, shareholders,…
Diane Bucka is a social responsibility advocate and communications professional with over 15 years of writing, editing and marketing experience. Visit her writing site at DianeBucka.com to see her portfolio and testimonials. Hire her to write engaging copy for your business.
- Up your HR Game: Promoting CSR Programs is an Effective Recruitment Tool
- The Women’s March – Sleeping Giant Awoken!
- On the PR Taint of Bad Behavior Through Association
- Enhancing Independence for Older Adults through Innovative Ride-Sharing Service
- Deploy your Forces: Gearing Up for 9/11 National Day of Service